Last Zession surfboard necklace
No plastics. No chemicals. No bling.
Just natural materials and genuine craftsmanship following an almost 1000 year old tradition of adding spirit by wearing before giving it away.
We gave it the true shape of a surfboard with genuine rocker and all. All thanks to the passion for surfing.
/Last zession – happy surf necklaces
$49 USD – shipping included
As they are handmade each one can differ slightly.
It comes with a cord that can be adjusted to preferred length and locks with a bone toggle.
Originally those Mãori carvings would be from whalebone but as they are protected today, beef bone from our carvers local butchery is used instead. New Zealand beef bone is strong and compact providing excellent quality to the carving.
It will darken with age and become even more beautiful. If you’d like to clean it just put it in luke warm water with some soap and wash it with a sponge or rag, then rinse clean.
We ship to you anywhere in the world for free using standard postal service. If you’re in a hurry you can choose expedited shipping for a few extra bucks.
Estimated shipping times with standard postal service / expedited service:
- Standard | Expedited
- Sweden 1-2 days | 1-2 days
- Italy 20-40 days | 4-5 days
- Europe 4-5 days | 4-5 days
- USA 10-14 days | 4-5 days
- Brazil 30-40 days | 10 days
- South America 14-40 days | 10 days
- Asia 10 days | 4-5 days
- Australia 14 days | 4-5 days
There you can choose to pay with all major credit cards or with your PayPal account. Whatever you choose, your payment is securely made by PayPal.
- Start off by measuring the excess by wearing it and pulling the toggle until you’re satisfied.
- Take it off and carefully loosen the loop knot without undoing it.
- Lengthen the loose end of the loop knot until it it as long as your excess measurement.
- Tighten the knot.
- Refit the surfboard so it is centered.
- Check once more that all is well.
- Trim that loose end. Best is to melt it off or to burn it carefully after cutting it. This prevents the cord from unraveling.
- All is done. Now start wearing it with a smile.